Although Chopinand is the more active blogger between Sydney’s blogging duo ChopinandMysaucepan, Mysaucepan was a freelance food journalist and travel writer for a long time when she lived in Singapore.
Apart from writing and blogging about food, travelling is one of Mysaucepan’s passions in life. Together they both enjoy seeking out and discovering new places that are exciting and unusual.
Working for an multinational food company headquartered in the heart of Europe now has also given Mysaucepan the opportunity to travel to some of the countries she loves best.
France, Italy, Germany and Switzerland are practically next door neighbours in Europe and her recent work has brought her to these places where food culture is one of the most important aspects of daily life.
Since they began blogging seventeen months ago, they have compiled only a handful of travel blogposts.
Chopinand & Mysaucepan will be commencing a series about their travels soon so do come back to this page to check out their travel escapades.
Singapore and Malaysia food trail 2013
- Tian Tian Hainanese Chicken Rice, Singapore
- Teh tarik, Rafee’s Corner, Singapore
- Chinese New Year of the Snake 2013, Singapore
- The Scarlet, a boutique hotel, Singapore
- Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
- Imperial Treasure Fine Chinese Cuisine, Singapore
- Food Safari, Singapore
- Restoran Soo Kee, Kuala Lumpur
- Restoran Fei Jay, Kuala Lumpur
- Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur
- Acme Bar & Coffee, Kuala Lumpur
- Food Safari, Kuala Lumpur
Blue Mountains 2012
Southern Highlands 2012
- Chestnut picking in the Southern Highlands
- Hatch Cottage, Moss Vale, Southern Highlands
- Two Skinny Cooks, Berrima, Southern Highlands
Perth, Western Australia 2011
Southern Highlands, New South Wales 2011
South Coast, New South Wales 2011
Orange, New South Wales 2011
Malaysia & Singapore 2011